A straight path to recovery and spine health
Improved Patient Health
Improved Patient Healthcare Experience
Decreasing Patient Cost
Back and neck problems—whether from injury or chronic conditions—can have a particularly debilitating effect on your health. The Jordan Spine Care Program is a multi-disciplinary service dedicated to providing top-notch care for patients suffering with pain in the lower-back, spine, neck, or sciatica.
Our team believes in taking a holistic view of back health—bringing together specialists in all related disciplines to deliver effective treatment.
And our expertise has been recognized. The Jordan Spine Care Program is the first community-based program in Massachusetts to receive certification from the National Center for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and the Back Pain Recognition Program.
Discover a practice that puts your satisfaction first
- Appointments within 48 hours.
- Explanation of your condition and treatment options.
- Communication with your Primary health care team.
- Timely access to medical specialists when indicated
- Transparent and predictable treatment durations and costs
- Consistent high levels of patient satisfaction.
Get the attention you deserve. And the recovery you need.
If you've injured your back at work, you should ask your doctor to contact Jordan Hospital's specialized Jordan on the Job program.
The Occupational Health Department at Jordan Hospital can serve as your one-stop primary-care resource, helping you navigate your treatment from the injury date through your return to work.
A direct referral to Jordan on the Job will ensure a timely evaluation, appropriate diagnostics, and patient-centered treatment programs that are efficient and cost effective.
Contact Jordan on the Job at: 508-732-0401.
Injured in a motor vehicle accident?
For patients who have suffered musculoskeletal injury resulting from a motor vehicle accident, we provide case management for your injuries. This includes coordination of care, paperwork handling, & attorney and case manager reporting.
We communicate with your other healthcare providers to ensure an integrative approach to your condition.
Conditions we treat:
- Acute low back pain
- Chronic low back pain
- Pregnancy related low back pain
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Low back pain related to osteoarthritis (degenerative joint disease)
- Neck pain
- Headaches (tension and migraine)
- Rib pain
- Whiplash disorders
- Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Golfer's elbow (medial epicondylitis)
- Post-surgical scar pain
- Spine pain associated with arthritis
- Motor Vehicle Accident injuries
- Work Related Injuries
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Patellofemoral pain
- Achilles tendonitis
- Plantar fascitis